Soft fiber, warm fiber, little ball of fur
Bare Undyed Yarn
Sometimes the best colour is no colour all. The creamy white of undyed merino allows other colours to shine through. I always have some in my stash! This yarn is the same yarn and yardage of our dyed yarns, scoured and tied ready to cake. They can also be used to dye yourself - make it into whatever you want!
- Sock yarn is 80/20 Merino/nylon superwash super-soft hand-dyed fingering weight yarn with a tight twist. Perfect for socks and next to skin projects that will take a lot of wear.
- Length is approximately 420 yards
- Weight is approximately 115 grams
- Hand wash with wool wash, lay flat to dry.
- Recommend 7-9 st/inch on 2.25mm - 3.25mm needle [2.25mm for socks, 3mm and up for shawls/sweaters].
We are happy to produce more of any colourway you need - give us a bit of time and we’ll make it happen.
If you are unhappy for any reason please contact us so we can make it right.