Soft fiber, warm fiber, little ball of fur.
All of our smooshie soft yarn is hand dyed in small batches. This can cause variances in colourways, so please consider the project you're working on - alternating skeins on bigger projects is a good idea. Monitors can make colours look different than true. If you're in doubt, contact me and I can help you!
These Last Chance hanks are dyed on the same base as our stock sock yarns - they are the last of their colourway and won't be restocked once they're gone. A few are in their original hanks rather than being rewound like our current stock, which just means they're not as neat and pretty on the outside. If you want them rewound just mention it when you order - just know it won't look the same as in the picture.
- Sock yarn is 80/20 Merino/nylon superwash super-soft hand-dyed fingering weight yarn with a tight twist. Perfect for socks and next to skin projects that will take a lot of wear.
- Length is approximately 420 yards
- Weight is approximately 115 grams
- Hand wash with wool wash, lay flat to dry.
- Recommend 7-9 st/inch on 2.25mm - 3.25mm needle [2.25mm for socks, 3mm and up for shawls/sweaters].
If you are unhappy for any reason please contact us so we can make it right.