Soft fiber, warm fiber, little ball of fur
Periwinkle is one of those colours that isn't quite this and isn't quite that. Is it blue? Is it purple? Yes to both! Peri is happy both on his own and with his vintage colour friends. He the kind of colour that makes you go 'hey, I used to have a sweatshirt in that colour! I loved that sweatshirt!' Was that just me? Well anyway, Peri is awesome, period.
- Sock yarn is 80/20 Merino/nylon superwash hand-dyed fingering weight yarn.
- Fingering weight is 100% Merino superwash hand-dyed yarn.
- Length is approximately 425 yards
- Weight is approximately 115 grams
- Yarn is superwash but recommend hand washing, lay flat to dry.
- Recommend 7-9 st/inch on 2.25mm - 3.25mm needle [2.25mm for socks, 3mm and up for shawls/sweaters]